This is a private online party for those invited by Women in Law. It’s the perfect way to enjoy staying at home, keep in touch & to make delicious chocolate treats, all at the same time!
Join us at 5pm on Friday, October 9nd, ONLINE, via Zoom!
We’ll be making DELICIOUS Chocolate Truffles!
HOW DOES IT WORK? IT’S EASY!
1. Hop on the party link & preregister. Registration deadline is Tues., 10/6 @4pm
2. Be sure to click on your option re: receiving your special Truffle Making Kit.
a. Would you like to pick it up at the CMBA Office?
Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
1375 East 9th Street, Floor 2 – Cleveland, OH 44114-1785
Wednesday, Oct. 7th, from 2 – 4 pm OR Thursday, Oct. 8th, from 2 – 4 pm.
b. Your other option is to add shipping to your cart and we’ll get your Special Truffle Making Kit delivered directly to your address of choice (within the USA).
3. Via email, we’ll invite you to join all of us on the day of the party to travel virtually, gathering online via Zoom! In this way, each guest has the opportunity to see and talk with one another while enjoying the process of making DELICIOUS chocolate truffles!
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
1. You’ll just need a smart phone with data or a computer along with a high speed internet connection.
2. You’ll also need a microwave with a microwave safe bowl to melt the chocolate. Instead, you may use a double boiler or a chocolate melter, no problem.
3. Grab a regular dinner fork and a 1 teaspoon measuring spoon.
4. And lastly, choose 1/4 cup of your favorite liquid per kit to flavor your truffles. For those who prefer alcohol free truffles, you may use juice, coffee, tea or cola for your truffles. If you prefer alcohol, you may want to use Bailey’s, Kahlua, Rum, Bourbon, Wine or any other liquid to flavor your truffles!
During our online Zoom Party, we’ll all have a blast as we guide you in how to make about 20 DELICIOUS chocolate truffles per kit while visiting online with everyone else at the party! No cooking or baking required!
- Our truffles have a shelf life of 2 months. They dry out over time.
- We have a ‘No Returns’ Policy but we do understand that life happens. If you find that you’re unable to attend this party, please feel free to give your spot to a friend. As long as your replacement meets with the requirements of Women In Law, just let us know who will be taking your place.