We’re connecting people throughout the USA with Chocolate, by bringing our Adult Chocolate Truffle Making Party to you & your friend
Join us at 6pm or 8pm on Saturdays ONLINE, via Zoom!
Our Saturday evening series of online parties has become a favorite so we’ve decided to continue this series throughout the summer! It’s the perfect way to enjoy staying at home AND keep in touch with loved ones AND make a yummy chocolate treat AND make memories, all at the same time! This is open to anyone in the USA!
Join us at 6pm or 8pm on Saturday, 06/13/2020 to make DELICIOUS Chocolate Truffles with a French Twist! We’re so excited to share our Guest Hostess & French Teacher with you for this party. Allow me to introduce Penelope Lespinasse, owner of Penelope Speaks French www.thefrenchteacher.net https://www.facebook.com/penelopespeaksfrench/ You are sure to have a merveilleux moment as Penelope shares her love of the French culture & language with you!
HOW DOES IT WORK? IT’S SO EASY!
1. Just hop on the link for the party/parties that you’d like to attend and preregister. Please Preregister by 4pm Wed 06/10/2020 so that we can ship your Chocolate Truffle Supply Kit AND your fun French activity to you in time for the Party!
Your Truffle Making Kit will include truffle mix, chocolate (milk or dark), measuring spoon, dipping fork, parchment paper, disposable vinyl gloves & instructions. We’ll also include our fun French Activity for you!
2. Via email, we invite you to join all of us on the day of the party to travel virtually, gathering online via Zoom! In this way, each guest has the opportunity to see and talk with one another while enjoying the process of making DELICIOUS chocolate truffles!
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
1. You’ll just need a smart phone with data or a computer along with a high speed internet connection.
2. You’ll also need a microwave with a microwave safe bowl to melt the chocolate. Instead, you may use a double boiler or a chocolate melter, no problem.
3. And lastly, grab 1/4 cup of your favorite liquid per kit to flavor your truffles. For children & those under 21 or those who prefer alcohol free truffles, you may use juice, coffee, tea or cola for your truffles. If you prefer alcohol, you may want to use Bailey’s, Kahlua, Rum, Bourbon, Wine or any other liquid to flavor your truffles!
During our online Zoom Party, we’ll all have a blast as Penelope & I guide you in how to make about 20 DELICIOUS chocolate truffles per kit while visiting online with everyone else at the party and having fun with French! No cooking or baking!
- Our truffles have a shelf life of 2 months. They dry out over time.
- We have a ‘No Returns’ Policy.