This is a very special private celebration, only for those guests who are invited by Vivian.
Please join us at 10am on Saturday, October 10th, ONLINE, via Zoom! We’ll be making DELICIOUS Chocolate Truffles together!
HOW DOES IT WORK? IT’S EASY!
1. Just hop on the link for the party & preregister. Please Preregister by 4pm, Tues., 10/6/2020 so that we can ship your Chocolate Truffle Making Kit to you in time for the Party!
Your Truffle Making Kit will include a bag of our truffle mix, chocolate (milk or dark), parchment paper, disposable vinyl gloves & instructions. With our kit, each guest will be able to make approximately 20 truffles.
2. Via email, we’ll invite you to join all of us on the day of the party to travel virtually, gathering online via Zoom! In this way, each guest has the opportunity to see and visit with one another while enjoying the process of making DELICIOUS chocolate truffles!
3. This is a super easy process. No experience needed AND no cooking or baking required!
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
1. You’ll just need a smart phone with data or a computer along with a high speed internet connection.
2. You’ll also need a microwave with a microwave safe bowl to melt the chocolate. Instead, you may use a double boiler or a chocolate melter, no problem.
3. Grab a regular dinner fork and a 1 teaspoon measuring spoon.
4. And lastly, choose 1/4 cup of your favorite liquid per kit to flavor your truffles. For children & those under 21 or those who prefer alcohol free truffles, you may use juice, coffee, tea or cola for your truffles. If you prefer alcohol, you may want to use Bailey’s, Kahlua, Rum, Bourbon, Wine or any other liquid to flavor your truffles!
During our online Zoom Party, we’ll all have a wonderful time, celebrating with Vivian and making sweet memories together!
- Our truffles have a shelf life of 2 months. They dry out over time.
- We have a ‘No Returns’ Policy, but we understand that life happens and plans can change. If you’re unable to attend this party, please feel free to transfer your ticket to a friend to take your place. Just be sure to let us know who will be taking your place. Thank you.